“Sharing Is Caring” Says Mattress Store Dawsonville
No matter the size, families share quite a lot. They share the television when it’s time for their favorite shows. Bathrooms are shared while reaching for the family toothpaste. It may seem like an inconvenience at times, but it’s the opposite. You’ll look back on these times with fond memories. That’s why Mattress Store Dawsonville wants you to consider sharing the family bed. We know what you’re thinking but hear us out.
Mattress Store Dawsonville Shares Benefits of Family Bed Sharing
Your bed is where you truly unwind. It’s where you begin and end your day. So, Mattress Store Dawsonville understands why you may be thinking “Share my bed with everyone?” We get why you’d be that way. Especially if you have as soft a mattress as the ones we have in our shop.
We do want you to understand why it’s so beneficial to share a family bed. Like the saying says “Sharing is Caring”, and we know you care deeply about your family. That’s why Mattress Store Dawsonville wants you to focus on the 8 things you’ll love about sharing a family bed.
- Not Having To Leave The Bed For Kids – If you have a baby or toddler, they may need attention in the middle of the night. Whether that’s food, diaper changes or nightmare consoling, it can pull you out from beneath those warm sheets. Sharing a bed can take care of that. Of course, you should practice safe bed sharing techniques with a baby. If toddlers are present, it’s as simple as scooching over and cuddling up.
- Helps The Family Reconnect – Sometimes, long days can be draining. That then results in you coming home, going into autopilot and not realizing all the lost time. This means unintentionally cutting out valuable family time. If you share a family bed, that takes care of that. With everyone coming together at the end of the night, it’s a great way to reconnect and catch up on everyone’s day.
- Helps Kids Sleep When Not At Home – Whenever families take vacations or weekend trips, kid sleep schedules seem to turn upside down. Mattress Store Dawsonville understands that can be exhausting when you’re trying to enjoy the family time and new place. By sharing a family bed at home, the kids can feel comfortable no matter the bed. So long as they’re cozied up to their parents, there’s no issue at all.
- Sleeping In – Alright this may be where you get too excited. When you’re able to sleep in, the kids always seem raring and ready to go. Bed sharing can eliminate that problem. By sharing a family bed, you’re there to help soothe them back to sleep. Even if they only doze back off for less than an hour, that’s more sleep you’d get than them waking up in their own beds.
- Simplified Bedtime Schedule – Sharing a family bed can lead to a simply routing at nighttime. Instead of rallying each child, pet and significant other separately, everyone arrives in the same place. Plus, this helps cut out the extra potty break they may claim to need. With you by their side cuddling them to their hearts content, they’re ready for bed. Less steps and less stress.
- Sibling Bonding – Siblings rarely sleep near one another but sharing the family bed can help that. Sharing the family bed could lead to them getting tangled occasionally. Plus, you may even find them cuddling up and doesn’t that just sound delightful?
- Knowing When Your Kids Get Sick – While you may not enjoy the coughing and potential throw up, sharing a bed helps you know sooner than later if your kids are sick. It’s difficult to pinpoint when your kids get sick when it can happen overnight without warning. If you’re there to feel their fever arrive or stomach start hurting, it means a quicker diagnosis and treatment.
- Happier Home – Kids that sleep with their parents seem to be in happier moods. It helps them stay close without being too stuffy. Plus, it helps give your kids a bit of confidence when they’re not around you. It sometimes leads to them wanting more independence during the day and can even lead to them sleeping alone. All around, it helps everyone in the household grin ear-to-ear.
Mattress Store Dawsonville is Here to Help Your Family Sleep Better
With the benefits of family bed sharing in mind, are you leaning more towards the idea? Maybe that queen bed may not fit your loving family. Rather than not give it a try, why not update your mattress so everyone can get the best night’s sleep? Mattress Store Dawsonville is here to help!
Let the knowledgeable staff at Fred’s Beds help you find the perfect mattress for your family to share. Contact Us Now or Call (770) 450-5016.